A leather jacket with a fur collar is an indispensable part of many women’s wardrobe, which both protects against the cold and adds a chic and elegant touch to styling. In recent years, leather jackets with a fur collar have become a timeless classic that is always on trend. In this article, we take a closer look at women’s leather jackets with fur collar, discussing their types, cuts and colours, as well as giving you tips on how to wear them in line with current fashion trends. Read on to find out more about women’s leather jackets with fur collar!
You can find a wide range of cuts of women’s leather jackets with fur collar on the market. Here are some examples:
- Bomber jackets – short, usually zipped, with a short fur collar and elasticated cuffs and hips.
- Ramones jackets – short, buttoned, with a longer fur collar and distinctive breast pockets.
- Coat jackets – longer, buttoned or zipped, with a longer fur collar and usually buttoned or zipped.
- Motorbike jackets – longer, zipped, with a short fur collar and distinctive embellishments such as patches or appliqués.
- Hooded jackets – longer or shorter, zipped, with a fur or other fabric hood and a longer or shorter fur collar.
What style do leather jackets with a fur collar go best with?
Leather jackets with fur collars go with many different styles and are a very versatile wardrobe item. They can be worn every day with jeans and sneakers, as well as for special occasions with smart trousers and stilettos. Here are some examples of styles where a leather jacket with a fur collar will look great:
- Casual style – a leather jacket with a fur collar will go great with jeans and trainers for a comfortable and casual everyday look.
- Urban style – a leather jacket with a fur collar will fit perfectly into an urban style when matched with leggings and boots.
What colours of leather jackets and fur collars are the most popular?
Among women’s leather jackets with a fur collar, the most popular colours are black, brown and grey. Black leather jackets with a fur collar are timeless and go with many different styles, both for everyday wear and special occasions. Brown leather jackets with fur collar add warmth to styling and are a great choice for autumn and winter. Grey leather jackets with a fur collar are more subdued and suit more formal styling.
Among fur collars, natural fur colours such as grey, black, beige, brown, as well as pastel colours such as pink, blue, purple or green are the most popular. Pastel colours add lightness and freshness to the look, while natural colours are more versatile and go with many different styles. It is important to match the colour of the fur collar to the colours of the leather jacket and to the rest of the styling to achieve a cohesive and elegant look.